10/11/09

Taco Soup

One of my favorite Fall meals!

1 lb ground beef browned & drained
1 can (or a little less than 1/2 lb dry beans soaked & cooked) Kidney beans
1 can  (or see above) Black beans
1 can corn with liquid
1 can diced tomatoes (I use crushed so my kids don't notice them) with liquid
1 can (small) tomato sauce
1 can (small) diced green chiles
1 package taco seasoning

Combine and simmer 15-20 minutes. Or put it in the crock pot till it is warmed through (a couple hours on low).
Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I work with your hubby Joel and I made this over the weekend. New family favorite! Thanks for being such an awesome cook and for being willing to share your gift with the masses. :)
    YOU ROCK!
    Shelly M.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?