1/27/09

Chicken Tetrazzini

So my biggest dilemma is what will my kids eat besides nuggets, hot dogs and pizza? Needless to say, I am always on the look out. My Sis-in -law sent this one to me and it was a success! My children named it white chicken.
1 8oz pkg. Spaghetti noodles
2 to 4 cups cooked chicken
1 T minced onion
2 C grated cheese
2 C cream of chicken soup
1 C prated Parmesan cheese
3 T butter to saute onions
1 C sour cream
salt and pepper to taste

Cook Spaghetti, saute onions, mix all together. Cover and bake for 40 min at 350, then uncover and bake for 20 more.

3 comments:

  1. i made this for my fam the other night and it was the biggest hit! they even claimed it is now one of their FAVORITES! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i forgot to say, i didn't have any spaghetti noodles so i used penne noodles instead....but tasty nonetheless! maybe next time i'll use the spaghetti...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my all time faves! I LOVED it as a kid & now as an adult, my children, hubby & other family members I have made this for just LOVE this recipe! This is the best version IMHO :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?