1/29/09

Lemonade

I'm taking this (along with cookies) to a coupon party in our neighborhood tonight. I'm not a big soda fan, so when we get tired of the same 'ole things, out comes this favorite. It is so easy, and absolutely delicious. It's even better in the summer when it's hot outside!

2 C. granulated sugar
1 C. lemon juice (I get mine at Costco in the 2-packs)
Enough water to fill a gallon pitcher

Put sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan, and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool. Transfer to gallon pitcher, adding water to fill. Stir and add ice.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Yummy!

    Angie,
    Can I contribute too?
    Joleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this blog Alison, thanks for the great recipes. I am deciding which ones to try first.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think?