1/26/09

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I thought I'd start out with my favorite food subject - dessert...and I just made them tonight so the recipe was out! My friend Kelly (Holla!) got it online somewhere, and it has replaced all others I've ever tried.

3/4 C. sugar
1 C. brown sugar
1 C. butter, room temp.
1 t. vanilla
2 eggs, room temp.
3 C. flour
3/4 t. baking soda
3/4 t. salt
1/2 - 1 pkg. semi-sw. choc. chips

*Use room temp. eggs and butter or it will definitely alter the taste and texture!*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cookie sheets with aluminum foil. (I love that part - throw the foil away when you're done and voila - clean pan!) Combine the sugars and butter. Mix until creamed. Add vanilla and eggs, mix well. Finally, add the dry ingredients, mix well. Drop walnut sized balls onto foil and bake 10-12 minutes. (Sometimes mine take longer - just watch your first batch) Y.U.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?