2/18/09

Mushroom chicken in the crockpot

I am making this tonight for my own family and as a meal to bring to somebody else (I hope they like it!)

SUPER SIMPLE!

In the crockpot:
one can of cream of mushroom soup
one packet of Lipton "Recipe Secrets" onion soup mix (near the soup at Grocer) - any flavor
(DO NOT add water or milk... avoid the temptation - chicken makes a lot of "water" in the crockpot!)

stir those up

add 2 to 3 pounds of chicken. I have used legs, and boneless, skinless breasts... whatever

I put my crockpot on low for four hours, but you know your crockpot best.

The last time I made this, I added a can of black beans, a can of corn and a can of green chiles to the pot in the last hour, and my family loved it. We ate this with mashed potatoes and green salad.

Tonight for the meal I am taking... I think I will make baked potatoes and a green salad.

p.s. Thanks for adding me to your little group, I am excited to find some new recipes!

1 comment:

What did you think?